Thursday, May 15, 2014

Boomer in OKC



Hi! My name is Lindsey Scott, and I am an Early Childhood Education major at The University of Oklahoma! I am so excited for the journey we are all about to experience, and am also excited that Flat Boomer gets to tag along! I have enjoyed showing Flat Boomer a little about myself also. In the bottom picture, Boomer is soaking up the sun in my backyard at my house. I live in OKC, and love spending time in my pool during the summer when I am home. Boomer also got to come with me to my work. In the picture above, Boomer is playing in the gym with some of the children that are in the preschool program at Gymboree. I have worked there for quite awhile now, and have loved every minute of it. Boomer had so much fun getting to spend time with me at work. 
I am so excited to be in Italy in just a few short days! Let the adventure begin!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment