Thursday, May 15, 2014

Boomer in Edmond, OK


Hello Y'all! I'm Paige McLanahan and I am an Elementary Education major at OU. I was born and raised in Edmond, OK. For our final days before Italy, I have been spending my time moving out of my house in Norman and spending time with family at home. I've introduced Boomer to the family, and from the looks of it he seems to be quite accepted by my puppies. He also helped me cheer on the Thunder to win against the Clippers in the final game of the semifinals! As we thought it was humorous, Boomer, my mom, and I witnessed my dad only moments before this photo was taken standing directly in front of the TV, yelling. Boomer keeps blabbing about how excited he is for Italy--and I couldn't agree more! We'll see you there in Arezzo!



No comments:

Post a Comment