Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Boomer in Hennessey, OK

 
Hey party people! My name is Juanito Renteria and I am from the small, rural town of Hennessey, OK! I am majoring in Elementary Education at the University of Oklahoma and I am super stoked for the adventure that awaits us all! My mom and dad recently finished building new offices for their respective businesses and Boomer is here taking a break with me in the hallway.. Fun fact: My dad's company is called Triple J Well Service and I bet you can't guess what the three "J's" stand for? I'll give you a big hint! The "J's" stand for the first letter of my father's, myself, and my brother's first name! Very original, I know, but nonetheless Boomer and I are excited that the offices are finally completed! Now I guess it's time to pack and get ready to set off on an unforgettable and once-in-a-lifetime adventure! Race you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment