Monday, June 9, 2014

Boomer in Paris

Bounjour all the way from Paris, France! Here I am standing right in front of La Tour Eiffel, or as we say in America, The Eiffel Tower! 



It is a surreal feeling finally getting to see historical monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, Arc de Triomphe, and Notre Dame! Look at all of the wonderful pictures I took while I explored Paris; my favorite one is of my best friend, Juanito, jumping in front of Notre Dame.





Follow the link to take a video tour of the beautiful city of Paris, France.  

Paris Travel Video Guide
In this picture I am standing in front of our hotel, Best Western Montmartre Sacre-Coeur! The people were very friendly and after a long day of sight-seeing and other touristy-type-things, it was nice to come and rest my hooves on the nice and comfortable beds! I sure am glad the hotel was horse-friendly!


Follow the link to book your very own room at:
"Whether you are on a business trip or on a vacation, you will enjoy and appreciate your stay at the BEST WESTERN Montmartre Sacre-Coeur. The hotel is fully air-conditioned, offering Wi-Fi access, and has six floors accessible by an elevator. Some guest rooms overlook a nice garden."

- Bestwestern.com

Our last day in Paris consisted of walking around the many shops & stores that lined the streets. My friends and I bought lots of souvenirs for ourselves and we bought lots of gifts for our family back home! Here I am with my best bud walking the streets of Paris. Let's play "Where's Boomer?" as you try to spot where I'm at in this picture!



Follow this link to see all of the wonderful stores that line Champs-Élysées, one of the most famous streets in Paris!


No comments:

Post a Comment