Monday, June 2, 2014

A Typical Day in Arezzo

Ciao from Arezzo, Italy! Here I am with my best friend Juanito and some other friends in class today! We are all learning a lot of new things at OUA and I really want my friends back home to consider applying to study abroad in the future! I've attached the link to "The University of Oklahoma's Signature Study Abroad Program" in which interested students can see the program description for studying abroad in Arezzo, Italy!


"Greetings Earthlings!"






 BOOMER! SOONER! Wow this penne pasta sure does hit the spot! This 4 Cheese Pasta can be found at a local voucher restaurant in Arezzo called Miva. The food is absolutely delicious, the wait staff is super respectful, and did I mention the food is incredible? I learned to order this plate in Italian and I believe it goes something like, "Penne di cuatro formaggi, per favore?" Learning a new language is a bit daunting but eating this pasta is way too easy! If you're interested in finding recipes for making delectable penne dishes follow the link below and grab your chef's hat and apron! Crank up the radio and get your cook on in your kitchen or at a friends. Looks like we're having Italian for dinner tonight!

"What do you call a fake noodle? An impasta!"






OK, so the Italian gelato... where do I begin? First off, there are a million places to find incredibly delicious gelato in all of Italy! I've decided that my favorite flavors are chocolate, Nutella mousse, cheesecake, and Ferrero Rocher gelato, but honestly you can never go wrong with any type of gelato. My favorite place to get gelato in Arezzo is at Cremí. Words do not do this place justice and I can only tell you that Cremí is THE place to get the best gelato. Oh, and did I mention they also sell crepes!? If you've ever wondered what the difference between gelato and ice cream is I've attached a link to an article by the Huffington Post that perfectly compares the two. Ciao!



"I'll start my diet... tomorrow..."



No comments:

Post a Comment